Several years ago, my menstrual was irregular. Some month’s it would come on, some month’s it would not. It would stay on a minimum of 14 days to 30 days. I would bleed heavy using two overnight pads at once. In the bathroom on the hour every hour.
My gynecologist scheduled me for ultrasounds, MRI’s, and placed me on birth control pills. Later on, it was determined I had cysts on my ovaries. I had to undergo a DNC which is an outpatient surgery.
Nothing worked. I continued to experience the same problems. I was frustrated, tired, sick and tired of dealing with the doctors. So I began treating my own symptoms. The doctors could not find anything wrong with me medically.
I was suffering silently.
Last Thursday April 27, 2017 I had the pleasure of attending Dr. Lipman, Freedom From Fibroids documentary premiere. After watching the women in the documentary and their life changing events of having Fibroids. I realized I maybe still living with Fibroids.
Because I was never diagnosed with Fibroids. Which I think this was due to the lack of education on the doctors part.
So I have decided to jump on the bandwagon with Dr. Lipman, to educate and share what Fibroids are and its symptoms. In addition to, his procedure to relieve women who are experiencing these symptoms.
No longer should you have to suffer in silence. And not live the life you are suppose to.
It’s a message to be shared.
Tune in to hear what the Queen Cynthia Bailey of RHOA (Real Housewives of Atlanta) and Owner of The Bailey Agency School of Fashion had to say about her experience…
What are Fibroids?
Does this sound like you? Have you seeked medical attention? Are you frustration with the heavy bleeding? Are you mentally drained? If you answered YES to any of the questions. I have a solution for you.
Dr. Lipman, of Atlanta Interventional Institute, PC has helped thousands of women get relieved from Fibroids. He has performed over 5000 UFE procedures.
You DO NOT have to get a hysterectomy to be relieved from Fibroids. Which many doctors result to. Dr. Lipman does not recommend this type of surgery.
My take a ways from Freedom from Fibroids documentary.
- The most common symptom is heavy bleeding and anemia.
- Common treatment recommended is a Hysterectomy. From doctors who are not aware or educated on how to treat Fibroids properly (Please do not agree without seeking treatment from Dr. Lipman)
- Fibroids are benign not cancerous.
- Out of every four women in America, three of them usually have Fibroids during their lifetime.
- UFE Uterine Fibroid Embolization is non-invasive. It takes no more than 30-45 minutes to perform. Covered by most insurance companies including Medicaid and Medicare. Downtime after the procedure is no more than two weeks.
Learn more about Fibroids and medical treatment by visiting Dr. Lipman website Got Fibroids?
Schedule a consultation with him today.
I would love to hear your story drop a comment below.
This is not a paid advertisement.