With bettering your life and self-worth, sometimes that means letting go and choosing your happiness.
5 Detox Tools
- Fix your finances. Look at your previous bank statements and determine what bills you can eliminate to help you save money on a monthly basis. What can you do without?
- Let go of toxic people. This could be a family member, friend, coworker or remove yourself from a toxic relationship. “You must get rid of what you want to get what you deserve” – 33 Tools For Success by Shanna Jefferson purchase here.
Recommended hours of sleep for adults 7 – 8 hours per day ages (18 – 64). – National Sleep Foundation
- Get Sleep. Make sure you are getting the recommended hours of sleep per night. Avoid built up negative energy. Being well rested gives you enough will-power to get through the day and make better decisions.
- Exercise. Get moving! Especially when you tend to overthink things. Put on your headphones and get active to temporarily get your mind off of problems at hand and come back to them later with a fresh perspective.
5. Watch an inspiring movie or documentary. Find a positive movie or TV show that closely resembles what you want to project in your own life. Get inspired by the process and afterward jot down some steps to take towards your goal in life.
Written by : Shanna Jefferson and Co-Contributor Ashana Sutton