Many business owners fall short when it comes to marketing. Not enough money is calculated when it comes to marketing in their budget. Many are unsure of other marketing strategies besides post to Facebook, post to Instagram, pay for an ad, etc. And maybe aren’t even sure what exactly marketing is. Do your research and choose what works for your business.
Marketing, advertising, branding, social media strategies etc., There is a lot to learn and cover. It can be overwhelming. But without marketing, people won’t hear or learn about your business and products, which obviously affects your sales.
1. Try leaving your promo cards or business cards on the counter of a store.
2. Slip your business card inside of a magazine at bookstore, doctors office or salon.
3. Try sprucing up your packaging.
4. Create a contest giveaway or freebie.
5. Collaborate with another business or blogger in your field.
6. Email Marketing.
7. Word of mouth. Get clients to leave testimonials.
8. Try posting an ad space in a magazine. ( If your budget allows it)
9. Host an online Pop-Up
10. Try Brand Ambassadors to promote your product or service.
Follow Melesha on Instagram