Before we can accomplish anything in life a shift has to occur in our mind.
It is day 3 of the tell your story challenge and my focus was to get the writers to thinking differently to make it to the finish line.
I share my personal experiences which led me to changing my mindset and publishing my books.
If you incorporate these principles daily, watch a change take place.
There is nothing, and I mean nothing that is beyond your reach if you believe that you can achieve it.
Anything is possible if you believe…
- the good and bad
- what you set your mind on will come to past
- think positive thoughts
- law of attraction
We all have heard, we make room for what we what. Or if we are determined to have it we will get it one way or another i.e shoes, trips
- we have to be that committed and passionate about telling your story
- you will have to revisit those rough times, struggle times, depressed state
- because you have to relive it that should give you the passion to work harder
Change is inevitable
- change your surroundings
- a shift has to take place
- stop revisiting the past
- it’s not a one time its done
- affirmations are a must
- move around; take walks to get your juices flowing
Each day you should take steps to completing your book.
Download the e-book Power of Pink Affirmations
When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful. – Eric Thomas
Join the #writersgang on FB